doesn't help that when you go in to the shop you get the cold shoulder
either.
I don't live in NYC but when I visited I had the worst "never seen you
before so we'll just ignore you and treat you poorly when you ask a
question"
experience out of any NYC records store I've been into

put me off ordering from them online when I got back home

MEK

                      Sakari Karipuro

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       313
<313@hyperreal.org>
                      iposti.net>                 cc:

                                                  Subject:  Re: (313) Sonic
Groove is closed!
                      10/24/2004 03:00 AM

Anton Banks (313) wrote on Sat, 23 Oct 2004 about following:

> I can't believe that I'm writing this. Sonic Groove closed their doors
> tonight. As fate would have it, I found myself being one of the last
people
> in the store. Apparently, their current inventory will be sold via their
> website. After that, they're done...

there's lengthy thread about it in discogs.com:

http://www.discogs.com/forums/topic?topic_id=48810
(hmm, not sure if one has to be logged in to read the forums)

sakke
--
System error?:: Success
props to mozilla.org