Yeah,

I have to say that although I have a lot of respect for what Sonic Groove have achieved over the years and am a fan of a lot of the music that was generated through them, my visit there left me feeling ambivalent towards them- It was probably the worst treatment I've ever received in a record shop anywhere in the world- cold, unfriendly and unhelpful.

Jason