Didn't you hear? Ads like that have just been outlawed.
No one gets out of here alive...

MEK

                      "Redmond, Ja'Maul"
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "Cobert, Gwendal"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <313@hyperreal.org>
                      nswill.com>                  cc:
                                                   Subject:  RE: (313) OT :Oh!
Canada,,, Oh Canada,,,,,,,,,
                      11/03/2004 12:09 PM

I've received e-mails like that before, but no adds. They came from travel
agents mostly.

Ja'Maul Redmond
1100 S. Tryon St. Suite 300, Charlotte, NC 28203
t: 704.343.9900 f:704.343.9999 www.perkinswill.com

Perkins+Will. Ideas + buildings that honor the broader goals of society