We'vew Gotten WAYYYYY off topic. But oh well. Someone will have some
music news soon. :)

But I've often wondered, why people get "personally" upset When  another
speaks negatively against America. Regardless of Political Party.

I mean seriously. I love America, But there are things wrong with this
country. Just like all other countries there's good and bad. Are we not
to ever discuss the bad???Are we suppose to Just ignore, the
over-consumption, complete disregard of natural resources, poor schools,
Outrages healthcare system, etc. etc.

It's not like we're making up things , we're just stating the facts in
hopes of discussing a solution. But often times I find people here, both
repulican and democratics that say,, "oh if you hate it, then leave." ??
I'm an architect and the firm I'm working with is getting blasted for
trying to push Green Buildings. My managers here in Charlotte  try to
justify our agenda by stating the fact that in general America is
Building WAY TOO many Building and We need to correct the situation
somehow as designers. You know what we hear? "GO DESIGN Somewhere
else"!!! This is from well educated officials and CEO's of many
healthcare facilities and Banks.

Meanwhile Our Vancouver office ( where they don't even have a glutten of
usless contruction has already completed 4 "Green" Builings.) I say the
problem isn't the problem. Th problem is Denying the problem.

Ja'Maul Redmond
1100 S. Tryon St. Suite 300, Charlotte, NC 28203
t: 704.343.9900 f:704.343.9999 www.perkinswill.com

Perkins+Will. Ideas + buildings that honor the broader goals of society