With all the political passions being released on the list today I would
like to say that Stephen Burd actually called me to discuss the issues,
talk about Detroit a little  and to say that like my beginning
statements, his statement was partially a joke as well.

We all have our own personal and political beliefs and a discussion
board is exactly a place to post them. But what I often find is that
some people say or do things that they wouldn't necessarily say in
person. I've had many debates,,(never political,,lol, mostly musical) on
other message boards but I've never had anyone to actually take the time
to contact me personally to clarify anything that may have been said on
the message board. Stephen did just that.  And to me that is admirable.

With that said, I'm still interested in Canada,,,:) mainly because I was
interested before the election and even more so now.

Ja'Maul Redmond
1100 S. Tryon St. Suite 300, Charlotte, NC 28203
t: 704.343.9900 f:704.343.9999 www.perkinswill.com

Perkins+Will. Ideas + buildings that honor the broader goals of society