Hi Folks.

Sorry to ask this here. I honestly don't know who else to ask. And you're a
very knowledgeable bunch.

So, first off a confession. (I don't feel good about this btw, I know it's
wrong)

I have been using a copy of Ableton Live for the past 6 months. Let me just
defend myself. A friend gave me a copy, basically a try before you buy type
deal as I was getting my new computer soon, and didn't want to have to buy
another copy. Obviously I've got right into it.

My new computer has arrived, and I'm keeping it just for music, can't put
it on the internet cos I dont what I'm doing and I'll probably get a virus
or something.
I'm transferring my 300 odd WAV files over.

I went to the music shop the other day to talk to the guy about buying
Ableton 4. £269.99!

I don't mind paying it at all, it's just I simply don't have it at the
minute. I'm going to sell records at the end of the month and put some
towards it out of my wages.

Basically, I have 2 gigs I'd like to use it for before I get paid. The guy
in the shop gave me a demo disc, and this version allows you to do most
things, but not save anything. I don't really need to save anything.

Do you think I'll be OK to use the demo version for a gig?

Is that wise do you think? Will it crash or something? Is there any other
way round it?I won't need to save anything for the gig I wouldn't have
thought would I? I tend to do most things 'on the fly' with it anyway.

What do you think?

Any help and advice would be much appreciated.

Alex

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.