try out 'deltidseskapism' maybe too on Source. it's beautifully lush post
Chain Reaction/Monolake urban poetry in motion for the highway on late
nights that will ease feelings of feeling lonely
and i stick to the idea Takashi wada might shine its light over your heart
too if you're into sweet ambient pop music without the dull stupid cupid
idea you might get about it, pigeonholing it that way. it's just thirteen
intricate japanese haikus. out on onitor.

on the extra-313 level i thought yann tiersen and shannon wright worked out
a blissfully encompassing album too (a self titled album on Ici D'Ailleurs)
and sure there's stuff like July Skies too (which fits the British
balladeers tradition, but more in ethereal ways)