-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas D. Cox, Jr. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 16 December 2004 21:44

> did i miss the memo? ive never thought at les was all that remarkable
really, especially compared to other things CC has done. whats with the
undying love for this track?

Ronny and Sean I salute you!
For me it's just that it's probably my favourite piece of music ever.

The original electronic piece is the one - for me the other version loses
much of the appeal of the original by being played in a more 'real
instrument' version.

Not that (not having done so) I wouldn't love to see Innerzone O doing it
live.

Obviously since music's a subjective thing it's fine not to like a track
that others like, that's always gonna be the case, doesn't necessarily mean
you don't 'get it', maybe you 'get it' but you don't want it.
It does happen on occasion though that you have a sudden epiphany with a
piece of music and whole new vistas open up for you, it's happened to me
many times (for example I remember it happening to me at a rave in Scotland
a dozen or so years back with Speedy J 'Pullover', a track that I'd always
thought boring before, when suddenly I appreciated it's repetitiveness was
it's asset not it's problem, that track makes me giggle to this day).
(Still waiting to have one of these moments with the whole Theo / KDJ
thing.)

Turn down the moral watchdog!  Big up the bickering!  Bring back Alex!