oh change the record michael.

no, really, lets talk about records.

tssk

robin...

On 17 Dec 2004, at 11:13, Renegade808 wrote:

if someone told me that i don't get "it" because i dont like a classic
track...well to me that stinks of arrogance...not everyone has to think
"______" track is a classic...and i was just letting yussel know my
opinion of that....so why should you care????  did i say something to
you???? just go back underneath your rock and let me bicker and whine
just like everyone else on this dang list!!!    moral watchdog??? ha ha
now thats funny, i dont think so ........ i'll leave that up to the
others who feel its there role to protect the innocent