Q isn't on the vinyl LP but it is on the 7" that came with it.  I think
it's a different mix than the one on the CD.  You also get the track
"Wondering" which is not on the CD.

MEK

             robin
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             ctric.com>                                                 To
                                       "Odeluga, Ken"
             01/05/05 08:53 AM         <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                                        cc
                                       "Marsel // Nomorewords.net"
                                       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "313"
                                       <313@hyperreal.org>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: (313) Q

 i'd hazard a guess that the cd would be easier to find than the vinyl,
 and the cd is where you'll find Q. don't think it was on the vinyl.

 i lent this cd (one of the few things i've bought on cd esp. from that
 era) to a mate and now i've lost touch....aargh

 robin...