Heh heh- I know exactly what bit you're talking about but we always used to call that track "the Fuddy Duddy track"

"fuddy, fuddy, fuddy duddy"!!!

:)

Jason

On 6 Jan 2005, at 18:54, M : A : T : R : I : X wrote:

funny tidbit about that track:
Years ago, Mr. Larkin told me "Q" was christened "the turkey track" by
National Sounds Ron Murphy when Kenny took it in for mastering. This was due to the part in the track that sounds like "gobble...gobble...gobble gobble!"
now thats all I can think of whenever I hear that track :^)

sean

p.s. hope that ruins it for you too! :^P

on 12/29/04 9:09 AM, Marsel // Nomorewords.net at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
uttered these words: