Ahhh- I'll speak to Martin at Blackhole tomorrow and find out if any US distributors have picked up significant quantities of NR material

cheers

Jason

On 16 Jan 2005, at 21:53, Martin Dust wrote:

Where to get NR stuff in the USA I believe Jason...

Martin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jason Brunton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2005 9:21 PM
Subject: (313) New Religion / Regal?

I'm out there right now...what is the question that needs answered though? Are we talking about New Religion stuff???
cheers
Jason
On 14 Jan 2005, at 16:55, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Kamal

For you from Alex:

Kamal,

1) Your demo is hot!
2) Not sure on the US thing, Submerge had a few bits. Best thing is to email rub-a-dub, they do the distribution, if you really struggle come back to
me... If Jason's out there, he might know....

Thanks!

Alex