Thanks a bunch! Glad you likee.
I'm probably gonna go with the illmatic shop cause iirc the could really use
the support (and the local shop here in atlanta didn't even know there were new
juan's out... Like last week... No kidding... Freeking satellite...grumble).
It's good to know there are resources though if they can't come through. Thanks
again. Alex, any specifically you were into? Holla off list if you want.

Kamal K. Stoddard
Turner Broadcasting Systems

** I am exactly what I wanted to become since I was 5 years old. Since 5 year
olds are not noted for mature judgement and sometimes aspire to piracy or
gunfighting, this is not necessarily a sign of success. **