> Alex do you notice how we've surreptitiously got round you
> unsubscribing by simply copying our mails to you?

Blood in, blood out! Haha. What? You thought you could just quit?

No really, though. Does anybody know where I can get new religion (specifically
juan's output) and subject detroit biznass via domestic us mailorder? I gotta
get some records and I'm trying to spend as little as possible on shipping.
Hey! Come to think of it, didn't someone mention awhile ago about a shop that
needed business and would be down to order whatever? Whoever that was hit me
cause if they can get 'em. I'm a customer.
**wondering when submerge will start carrying new religion**

Kamal K. Stoddard
Turner Broadcasting Systems

** I am exactly what I wanted to become since I was 5 years old. Since 5 year
olds are not noted for mature judgement and sometimes aspire to piracy or
gunfighting, this is not necessarily a sign of success. **