On Jan 21, 2005, at 7:46 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Spot of BMB at House of God I think, what you lot up to?

For once LA can compete in this tourney!  NAMM weekend here -

 - Monolake in downtown LA tonight (Friday).

 - Native Instruments party in Hollywood on Saturday night with

   Telefon Tel Aviv
   Matthew Dear
   Richard Devine
   Terrestre
   ... and others.

 - On Sunday afternoon, I'll stick pins in my voodoo doll version
   of my Thomas Cox Action Figureā„¢ (with Kung-Fu GripĀ®) as I root
   on my hometown (American Football) New England Patriots to
   whip his Pittsburgh Steelers' butts.  :)

 - Matthew Dear (for free) in West Hollywood on Sunday night.

Hopefully will hook up with Jason from Iridite as well sometime ...

w00t!@

        - Greg