Quiet as kept, everybody knows mike vick is the greatest quarterback in the
NFL. I won't argue the point. It's fact.

Kamal K. Stoddard
Turner Broadcasting Systems

** I am exactly what I wanted to become since I was 5 years old. Since 5 year
olds are not noted for mature judgement and sometimes aspire to piracy or
gunfighting, this is not necessarily a sign of success. **