Pretty good, they were upstairs this time due to, bizarrely, there being an
Argos (= UK catalogue store, non UK folks) party downstairs (tried visiting
this for a laugh, ended up not laughing).
The sound system upstairs was better I think but the larger size made it
feel a bit underattended.
Alex was making full use of the aforementioned system (so David and co. must
have let him off lightly!).  Still had that pesky lap top with him though
(just a joke Robin).  He had good things to say about Octave One playing in
Rub-A-Dub - any reports from Sub Club?