What! Man I must be late. I'm on it. Let you know when and if I find anything.
Agent seekchoon over and out.

Kamal K. Stoddard
Turner Broadcasting Systems

** I am exactly what I wanted to become since I was 5 years old. Since 5 year
olds are not noted for mature judgement and sometimes aspire to piracy or
gunfighting, this is not necessarily a sign of success. **