Arrrghhhh! First the bone's now this! I think I'm developing an involuntary
hatred for you Martin. Deeply rooted in vinyl envy. :)

Kamal K. Stoddard
Turner Broadcasting Systems

** I am exactly what I wanted to become since I was 5 years old. Since 5 year
olds are not noted for mature judgement and sometimes aspire to piracy or
gunfighting, this is not necessarily a sign of success. **