Hang on a min, seems like I remember hearing something weird like that on
submerge's site before the big...whatever is going on there. It was at the
bottom of the list on either the kdj or mahogani pages and I remember thinking,
kenny put this out? No way! Cause it was way too sleazy and electro for him,
but deffo detroit. Does anyone else remember seeing this and what was the
title? I'm tryin to picture it in my head but can't. and submerge's site
is...well...making me want to cry at the moment. It's probably not the one
you're talking about though. I dropped kai an email but he's probably not gonna
be up for awhile after last night.

Kamal K. Stoddard
Turner Broadcasting Systems

** I am exactly what I wanted to become since I was 5 years old. Since 5 year
olds are not noted for mature judgement and sometimes aspire to piracy or
gunfighting, this is not necessarily a sign of success. **