the true end of an era?

MEK

             "M : A : T : R :
             I : X"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          To
             .com>                     Hans Veneman
                                       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, 313
             02/13/05 05:41 PM         mailing list <313@hyperreal.org>
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: (313) Los Hermanos statement

most amazing about this: an actual photograph of Mad Mike, without a mask!!

on 2/13/05 5:51 PM, Hans Veneman at [EMAIL PROTECTED] uttered these
words: