On Feb 14, 2005, at 4:46 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I'm not super upset about this - in the end it's the music that matters. I just thought that MM coming out from behind the shadows sort of puts the
last nail into the "mysterious techno producer" coffin.
There will always be those that continue it though (for whatever reason).

Well wearing masks is nothing of course, i mean The Residents are doing it for almost 20 years or something. Most acts have one really good reason in common, it disconnects music from persons. Personally i really don't care that much about masks, with or without it is still good music.

KJ