We (Psurkit) just started a podcast ' website

  I am going to try and do a weekly on Techno.

  cue: request for information

  Well no' suffice to say this list is a large amount of my inspiration
  and motivation to broadcast to the general public concepts and info
  about the global techno scene ..

  either way podcasting is fun and should be had by all '

  I expect podcasting / netcasting will be the inevitable future of
  media . so lets get in there now before all else and use it !!

  anyway please feel free to check out my first netcast
  and bookmark the page if you are interested in NZ ..

  http://www.psurkit.net

   love

  .simon

Matt MacQueen wrote: