Quote "So if you have payed your licenses,",,,, End Quote

What does this mean? If you payed for your podcast license ( if there is
one) or your licenses to obtain each track you mix?

If it's the ladder once again, the RIAA has found another way to piss me
off.

If I'm understanding this correctly, If you do a podcast or Simulcast or
any kind of live feed of your MIX, then that's illegal even if you're
doing it for free.
If that's the case then posting a mix online is illegal, shot djing
period is illegal unless your work for a radio station that has bought
all the licenses to play the songs you play. I always thought you only
need to follow the copyright/publishing laws if you plan on SELLING a
mix.

I maybe misunderstanding all of this, if so please explain further.

Ja'Maul Redmond
1100 S. Tryon St. Suite 300, Charlotte, NC 28203
t: 704.343.9900 f:704.343.9999 www.perkinswill.com

Perkins+Will. Ideas + buildings that honor the broader goals of society