Well, actually.. I don't think that ANYTHING that I outlined above
applies to podcasting. It applies to streaming audio and broadcasting,
not making an actual COPY of the sound recording available to people.
With downloading a DJ mix, or a clip of a radio show as a podcast, you
are making copies of "sound recordings" available without paying
licenses for them. I can't podcast off of my site becaues the licenses
I pay don't cover it. You would actually have to license the sound
recordings from the copyright owners -- as if you were making a legit
CD compilation -- to actually do this legally.
lame huh

-erika