>How's the poor bugg4r gonna pay 1.4Mil euros?

Hopefully they'll make him do a s**t job like me for the rest of his life.

>They should at least keep the fine reasonable.

If they did that, I don't reckon it would deter anyone..?

>It's not really fair that he'll be lumbered with this for the rest of his
life.

and it's fair that some artist makes his music for people to go make money
out of it, and him not see a penny?

do you not think tho Gavin?

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.