> well not that clever francis. just dl the file that is linked
> of the button and then read it. that's the address of the
> full .rm file

OK I was setting myself up using the word "clever".
Things just seem clever to me because I'm not.
Easy enough to find the proper address of the .rm file (I think you mean "as
opposed to the .ram 'presentation' file"?)
eg. http://www.faithfanzine.com/mixes/DMAY_kiss.rm
but then how do you download? (you'll have to spell it out for a non-clever
like me)
Actually what I meant by 'you need clever software or a cleverly set up PC
to download or rip'
was even after you've downloaded (the bit I find I can't do) you either need
something like Streamripper to get it out of the .rm format or a PC that can
store as .wav, .mp3, whatever, anything you play on it.