simon
place the mp3 in your soulseek download/upload folde, tell the list the
name of the file or your user id and what p2p to use (soulseek) and that
should be all there is to it.
james
www.jbucknell.com

             Simon Kong
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             z>                                                         To
                                       313 <313@hyperreal.org>
             02/03/05 03:11 PM                                          cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: FW: (313) woooah, hold on a
                                       second,

David Gillies wrote:
> There's heaps of 313'ers who use Soul Seek. That could be cool. or
> perhaps a bit torrent?

   ta ha '

   yes . but how exactly do a I make it available to you through those
   networks .

   I need to go away and do my homework ' I have slsk on my mac . but
   not the bit torrent ..

   basically have stopped using them cause it's boredom and awfully
more'ish

   / also is it true that slsk has stopped giving out usernames !

ForwardSourceID:NT0001AA9A