robin wrote:

carl morris plugtwo wrote:

Interesting news...

Mathew Jonson has done a remix of the new Chemical Brothers single "Believe" (the one with the singer from Bloc Party).

And Joakim has done a remix of Fischerspooner.

!! i didn't think we'd see fischerspooner again

joakim is usually gold but i hope he doesn't do a mix like that Tiga one he did :)

Fair play to them both I reckon, we all have bills to pay! Maybe I should withhold judgment until I've actually heard the tunes.

as long as they both don't burn emselves out doing that

> The new Moby (remember him!) single has mixes by Abe Duque,

doesn't abe duque also have a crack at that chemical bros. 'galvanize'?

interesting watching which are the remixers du jour...

Yep Abe Duque is all over the place these days. :)

I really liked his mix of Galvanize and of Moby. :)

Mylo's mix of Moby is ace as well.

Regards,
Ramon

robin...