This is the vibe I'm getting ..

 No one really seems to want to talk about him.

 He's obviously not Techno enough for some around here,
 and to avant garde for the art crews ?

 is their no really no comment .. or do people not want
 to discredit a famous artist for being to 'off'

 /

 In my brain i'm expecting soul / jazz collages of stringy
 loops and a fetish in abstract order .

 I'm looking forward to a great performance that will
 challenge people but not alienate them.

 Not that I'm relying on Carl, but we need a bit of a
 shift in music consciousness in our area, if our dancefloor
 wants to progress.

 We are stuck in a loop devoid of substance, remixing our
 ideas into boredom and mutiny '

 This year is the 10th anniversary of alot of the original
 old school dance crews in the south island of New Zealand

 The old feet need to be reminded of why this is about
 the music and the dancing .. I think.

 .simon

Tristan Watkins wrote:
Depends on the night really. He's all over the map these days, but sometimes it
doesn't all come together. Others he's *on*.

Tristan
=======
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk