This is a man who plays Radiohead and Beyonce... kinda defies categories.
He's working on new material, that I know. Did anyone hear his remix of
hip-hop cat Grand Agent lately? It's on a comp CD that is out through Aussie
hip-hop label Obese.

Also for Aussie, Recloose tour coming up, and Derrick May playing Fuzzy (and
hopefully Melb) in April.