sure it's still an issue  with 4.1.1 (rather than just 4.1)?

Yeah, the beta does it as well - could be down to our set up tho...

and martin you never did post those surgeon/ableton tips you teased us with a bit ago....?! ;)

I know, I know, I had great mails for Surge and Fred G but they are both personal mails and lifting all the info out would be pretty difficult, I have mentioned a lot of it in mails on this thread and to be honest I couldn't be arsed once I'd read the mails, sorry... but maybe we should do a long thread of tips on LD or here.