">Talking of laptops, if you are using Live 4.1 watch out for a bug after
about two hours of play, cursor goes jerky followed by the sound -
serious memory paging problem. We've switched back to 4.0.4 as we could
get this problem to repeat."

flippin 'eck!

cheers for posting that mr dust.

I thought it was some weird latency thing - have you told them btw?

also - ever had latency issues with echo indigo dj card? something funny
going on with mine, using waaaayy too much cpu.

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.