they used to be distributed in the states. i bought all my sound hack
records at temple records in new york.  i'm thought they would have come
through watts. but i guess it could have been from prime in the uk.
james
www.jbucknell.com

             "Thomas D. Cox,
             Jr."
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          To
             h.com>                    <313@hyperreal.org>
                                                                        cc
             15/03/05 02:27 AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: (313) sound stream record
             Please respond to
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                  h.com>

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>if anyone knows of a uk one - please let me know!
>it sounds very good on a big soundsystem!

it sounds good on all systems. i had to suck it up last summer and
do a hardwax order so i could get all the soundhack/smith n
hack/soundstream joints since they dont seem to be sitting around
at any distros here in america. im not sure how that can be. i
remember watts not even having them in their database which means
they never stocked them. too weird. what excellent records.

tom

andythepooh.com

ForwardSourceID:NT0001B5F2