I don't think we have ever been out of stock of any of the records listed below- Hardwax are pretty good at re-pressing their material, especially the MMM and Soundstream stuff which were MASSIVE anthems back in the days at Club 69

cheers

Jason

On 15 Mar 2005, at 04:03, Derek Plaslaiko. wrote:

how *I* remember it, NO u.s. distributors were carrying them. not watts. not syntax. not nemesis. none of them.

we (record time, late 90's) always got our sales copies via hardwax. and i was always told that was the ONLY way to get them, because thats how
hardwax wanted it.

and as far as i know, theyve been out of print for quite some time.

if they arent out of print, spend some money at hardwax. theyre a gr