To: "Thomas D. Cox, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2005 11:03 PM
Subject: Re: (313) sound stream record

how *I* remember it, NO u.s. distributors were carrying them. not watts. not syntax. not nemesis. none of them.

we (record time, late 90's) always got our sales copies via hardwax. and i was always told that was the ONLY way to get them, because thats how
hardwax wanted it.

and as far as i know, theyve been out of print for quite some time.

if they arent out of print, spend some money at hardwax. theyre a great
store and more than deserving of your support. even if i costs you a few extra bucks. the records in question (MMM 1 & 2, errorsmith 1 & 2, soundstream, smith & hack LP, etc) are worth 3 times what youre going to get charged anyhow.

derek.