yeah, i don't remember any prime stickers on my copies.
james
www.jbucknell.com

             "Thomas D. Cox,
             Jr."
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          To
             h.com>                    <313@hyperreal.org>
                                                                        cc
             15/03/05 10:28 AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: (313) sound stream record
             Please respond to
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                  h.com>

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>they used to be distributed in the states. i bought all my sound hack
>records at temple records in new york.  i'm thought they would
have come
>through watts. but i guess it could have been from prime in the uk.

i know they used to be, i just dont think anyone is stocking them
now. which seems so wrong on so many levels. i dont remember the
prime stickers being on any of my friends' copies. maybe it was
nemesis? though that doesnt exactly make sense either.

tom

andythepooh.com

ForwardSourceID:NT0001B66E