I place a colour every 10 black or white sleaves, and I remember them by placement.. so if i'm a bit off, its only 5 records away from being found :)

go brain go!

On 18/03/2005, at 12:48 PM, David Gillies wrote:

Brian Prince wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
I don't even read what it says on my records anymore. I just know them by
the colors and pictures mostly.
Like, I know I have a green Drexciya record.  And a blue one.  And a
couple others, they are in that one crate, hopefully, right next to the stack of books. A little to the left... I'm sort of the opposite of a
trainspotter!
That's okay. At times my CD collection has been sorted chromatically by
spine color.  Only way I can reliably find anything.

I did the same with all my records at one stage. It looked purty. I found it was easy to find specific records with coloured sleeves, but anything with a black or white sleeve eventually became a bit of a b*tch.