i know the artist, title and label of most of my records but i don't have a clue where any of them are....

doing a mix is very frustrating.....

as is trying to sort them out....

Jari Tolkkinen wrote:

Seems like this is some kind of common way for dj's of telling where the records are and how they sound. I have tons of records that I know by their looks. My mental process goes something like: "Hmm, there is this track on the record which has white and yellow sleeve and the record has red labels. It's on the picture side track two. It would go perfectly with this track.".

Also a friend of mine (dj) said that usually that's a sign of one smoking too much.......

Jari Tolkkinen | dj ken-guru | http://www.ken-guru.net