From: "J.T." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Stoddard,Kamal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "'robin'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 4:28 PM
Subject: RE: (313) Slowing down (was Stasis)

> yeah i think a lot of early techno was real slow, maybe cus it was just an
offshoot of house anyways...
> maybe it's coming fullcircle again now, people want to mix techno and
house together again, at least i do, they're becoming less distinct from
each other again...
> some of my alltime favorite stuff is stuff that sits between techno and
house...orlando (all these reissues are kicking my ass, and they keep
coming!!), paperclip peeps, eff, prescription, ferox (who borrowed eddie's
"techno soul" line), model 500 (the chase, ocean to ocean)...the slower the
tempo, the more soulful, in some ways...sometimes? well thats probably
nonsense, i dunno