>just came across the site of http://www.piccadillyrecords.co.uk . And I
>was wondering if anyone has any experience with them. E.G. Do they
>deliver in a timely matter? If something's listed as in stock, is this
>really in stock? How do they handle overseas shipping. That sort of
>thing...

Hello Joost.

Piccadilly records is my friendly local record shop. I have been buying my
records from them for well, maybe 10 years now I'd say. (With a gap where I
lost the plot and I wasn't buying any records.)

They're a great shop, owned by great people who care for music, and care
for the service they provide. Theres no attitude, no hierarchy, just plain
old friendly service.

I can't recommend them highly enough really. They excel in all genre's of
music, from the latest obscure private press indie 7's, through imports
like mahogani and on to re-issues of interesting music etc. A real one stop
shop.

These days, i dont really ever shop anywhere else for my new bits, I
occasionally have to get the odd bit from elsewhere, but I'd say I was a
pretty loyal customer. In return, they're great to me, not only me, but all
the local people that visit the shop.

They also like to support people who's music they like, or feel should be
heard, and thats never a bad thing either.

I have never used the mailorder service, perhaps someone else can advise.

Thanks

Alex

p.s. yes, I am a brown noser. But, well, sometimes things like this just
need to be said. Christ I've come across enough ars**oles in record shops
to know. So, yeah, a real ass-kissing review, but I wouldnt say it if I
didnt mean it.

p.p.s. ask them if they have any warehouse finds.

ho ho ho ho

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.