I use them via mailorder regularly and can definately
recommend them (I am in the UK but dont see why
overseas would be different). Their stock is usually
pretty up to date although you will get the odd
occasion where they are out of stock - if you pick the
"ship in 5 days" option they will try and get it back
in for you if they can.

Cheers
BT