>Manchester heads - are they still on Oldham St?

Yep.

>What's Eastern Bloc like nowadays?

Oh. Hmm.

Eastern Bloc ceased being the shop it USED to be a long long time ago.
However, it's owner John Berry is a great guy who has done alot for techno
over the years in Manchester. A true gent.

I don't buy any records in there any more, haven't done for hmm, 6/7 years?

They don't have anything I want really. Lots of people still shop in there
though. I think these days they do more of the harder techno like John
plays, the tech-housey kind of gear Mark Turner plays.. Jungle/D&B, Garage
etc etc oh, and I think they do a good line in rave type mixtapes. Not
really owt I want.

Ahh, the glory days of Eastern Bloc. Walking in to get slaughtered by
Moonboots. Those were the days. *sniff sniff*

Alex

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.