Am i the only one here who thinks booty is a pile of s**t.....

interesting you should say that P. i like booty but to be honest once i'd got a few bits and pieces i just lost interest. for me it doesn't work that well in electro cos i like electro either dark or more old-school and a lot slower. i think it works well in harder techno settings tho (in small amounts) but i don't really play that style much either.

also there's only so far you can take the joke of being that explicit in the UK (or in Europe I guess). there's a definite cultural difference there.

i expect someone from the US to pipe up now and tell me there's no joke in booty :)

anyway, my 2p

robin...