On 28 Apr 2005, at 10:03, robin wrote:

I see it as proper party music to kick back to, no need to get glitch and chin on its ass :)

no glitch and chin-ness here :)

, just dance. The swearing is just part of the coda, it becomes the rhythm for me and in the hands of a good DJ, they really become part of the music, love it.

don't get me wrong i like it interspersed with other things but it's a lot more effective in making me dance if used very sparingly.

Aye, I know where you are coming from, you just have to switch modes a little - The proper Detroit stuff is well wild, mad party sh1t - you wouldn't get away with it in Europe and I think that's a shame.