I see it as proper party music to kick back to, no need to get glitch and chin on it ass :)

no glitch and chin-ness here :)

, just dance. The swearing is just part of the coda, it becomes the rhythm for me and in the hands of a good DJ, they really become part of the music, love it.

don't get me wrong i like it interspersed with other things but it's a lot more effective in making me dance if used very sparingly.

having said that i've never seen a dj play that much of it. best example i've seen of what i mean by sparingly is probably Orlando Voorn djing.

robin...