>So it's all about having a little fun.

well, hey. I think (?) I have a sense of humour and I don't see the funny
bit.

point is maarten, that not everyone in the world is as intelligent as you
and not everyone can see the irony.

if just one, yep, just one kid in the world takes all this at face value,
then what good does it do?

and, is it REALLY ironic?

I aint so sure you know, I think it's more a way some of these people
actually think. think of all the hiphop stuff, all the dancehall stuff too,
is ALL of that ironic? I dont believe it is.

but anyway.

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.