On 28 Apr 2005, at 12:51, Matt Kane's Brain wrote:

On Apr 28, 2005, at 7:46, Martin Dust wrote:
If you take your subjective viewpoint and apply it to any media don't you just have fascistic thinking?

Martin, you have gone off your rocker, but at least you have applied Godwin's Law and this discussion can now end.

well he hasn't really applied Godwins law to this. Martin has a genuine point.

i think we've got to this point in this discussion tho because we're not distinguishing between censureship and just plain not buying and playing stuff because you think the message it gives to others is not one you want to be associated with.

and just to make clear there's no double standards here. i'll draw the line at some booty (beat that bitch etc....oh yeah martin i know we're all dying to know....what other meaning of the word bitch is being used?) but generally like the stuff that goes on about freaks and perculators :) (ie. is inclusive....the chicks dig that the most imo :))

robin...