Well isn't that the problem with every book turned into a movie? It just works for short stories like Shawshank Redemption and 12 Monkeys i think. Especially in books like the H2G2 series were there is a joke after every 3 sentences. The script was co-written by Douglas Adams, he worked on it before he died, but i am gonna watch it this weekend se then i'll know what to think of it :)

KJ the paranoid technotourist

On 4-mei-2005, at 15:05, Odeluga, Ken wrote:

I've yet to hear anyone say a kind word about that film. Not just the
critics, people I know. How could the producer/director etc get it so
wrong?!?!?!

Ken Odeluga
Copy Editor, Markets - Market Talk
Dow Jones Newswires
10 Fleet Place
Limeburner Lane
LONDON EC4M 7QN

020 7842 9297

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----Original Message-----
From: diana potts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 04 May 2005 14:02
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Mos Def added to Fuse-in line-up

argh! I'm reading the book now and was wondering who
was going to play him in the movie!

interesting, i _heard_ mos def isn't cheap to get, he
oddly fits in with the rest of the line up.

--- Klaas-Jan Jongsma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ford Prefect erm... i mean Mos Def is closing the
festival right
after UR...

KJ /at/ "The magic numbers i42"  Technotourist
/dot/  org