From: "Odeluga, Ken" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I've yet to hear anyone say a kind word about that film. Not just the
critics, people I know. How could the producer/director etc get it so
wrong?!?!?!

On May 4, 2005, at 6:58 AM, Thomas D. Cox, Jr. wrote:

really? everyone i know who has seen it feels about the same as
me: it was pretty good for a book that seemed pretty difficult to
accurately bring to the screen. only a few bits irked me, but they
made up for it by getting alot of the little things in there. i
thought mos def was great, as were pretty much all the main actors
actually. the voice of marvin was perfect, and trillian looked
just like id envisioned her.

tom

still haven't seen the film but pretty much everything else actor-wise he's done has been good. far from rap-guy-in-a-movie typical.